- Eclat d’Arpege by Lanvin is a floral green fragrance for women. Eclat d’Arpege was launched in 2010.
- Top notes are Green lilac and petitgrain.
- Middle notes: Green tea, peach blossom, red peony, wisteria and Chinese osmanthus.
- Base notes: Musk, cedar and amber.
- Order in The Next to get it by September 21, 2021
- Real Time 212 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee Safe Checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered using DHL or J&T
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 7 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Eclat d’Arpège is classified as fruity-floral. Lanvin revives the musical theme of his legendary Arpege perfume. The composition is delicate, fragile and angelic. Eclat d’Arpège’s first accords are green lilac and Sicilian lemon leaves which transports us to the first day of spring. Summer’s near , flowers are in full bloom, the scent is more intense, it’s a wisteria blossom that blooms at perfume’s heart, accentuated by lush peach blossom and sensual red peony. Airy green tea leaves are refreshing. The base’s white cedar of Lebanon, gentle musk and precious amber are like an enveloping caress. The nose behind Eclat d’Arpège is Karine Dubreuill who created this perfume in 2002.