Coach the Fragrance
- Coach the Fragrance by Coach is a floral fragrance for women. Coach the Fragrance was launched in 2016.
- The fragrance bears the same name as the 2007 edition, but is definitely a completely different creation with composition and bottle. Coach the Fragrance is designed as a scent that will convey the spontaneous energy and cool vibe of New York City.
- Top notes: Raspberry leaf, pear and pink pepper.
- Middle notes are Turkish Rose, gardenia and cyclamen.
- Base notes are Suede, musk, cashmeran and sandalwood.
- Travel spray 7.5ml, EDT
- Order in The Next to get it by September 21, 2021
- Real Time 238 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee Safe Checkout
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered using DHL or J&T
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 7 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Coach presents its new signature fragrance – Coach the Fragrance – in September 2016. The fragrance bears the same name as the 2007 edition, but is definitely a completely different creation with composition and bottle. Coach the Fragrance is designed as a scent that will convey the spontaneous energy and cool vibe of New York City. According to Stuart Vevers, the creative director of the house, Coach The Fragrance is “a fragrance that represents Coach’s free-spirited attitude…a scent that is individual, authentic, and cool.”
The actress Chloë Grace Moretz has been chosen as the face of the new fragrance and the campaign shot by Steven Meisel. She represents the all-American girl with “youthfulness, modernity, authenticity and natural beauty.” The actress said: “To me, this perfume is everything I love about Coach. It’s modern and happy. It perfectly captures the spirit, energy and excitement that Stuart has brought to Coach.”
The composition is floral with vibrant top notes of raspberry leaf, pink pepper and pear, which represent the energy of New York. The heart includes an authentic accord of Turkish rose, laid on the base of suede musk and sandalwood, which symbolize the leather accessories that made the brand famous. Perfumer Juliette Karagueuzoglou signed the creation.
Coach the Fragrance